Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to update vertical scroller when changeing row height?
posted

When I change the height of one row within the win grid and the vertical scroll bar is enabled, the scroll bar appears as expected when editing a column within the row, but maintains its original size and does not update with the new height.

As editor on every column, I use the RichTextEditor like the one from the sample. My current WinForms edition is 9.2.

Anybody an idea?

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

I'm afraid you lost me. If you change the height of a grid row, then the cell would have to exit edit mode, which means the scrollbar would not show up... unless maybe the RichTextEditor sample is somehow doing that. But if that's the case, it's probably just that the sample is not resizing the RichTextBox control when you resize the row and it paints it into the cell.

That sample is pretty-much obsolete, now, anyway. We now have the FormattedTextEditor, which gives you support for most of what the RichTextBox would do if you want formatted text in a cell.

Reply Children
No Data