Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is it possible to remove some content from legend of composite chart?
posted

Hello!

1. Is it possible to remove some symbols and labels from legend? I have tried FillSceneGraph event, but I haven't succeed. Could I get some code to help?

2. I have so many different series in composite chart, so there isn't enought different icons to use in SymbolIcon list ( character, Random, Plus, X, Triangle, Square, Circle,   Diamond, UpsideDownTriangle). Is it possible to get more symbols?

Offline posted

If you want a series to be excluded from a legend, set series.Label to an empty string. Any series that doesn't have a label will not be in the legend. FillSceneGraph is a bit tricky, because in some cases you don't know which symbol and text go with which series, but when you loop through the SceneGraph look for primitives that have Path contain "legend" string.

As for the icons, it won't be possible to add custom icons, but you can submit a feature request here:
    http://devcenter.infragistics.com/protected/requestfeature.aspx