Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
tab in ultratoolbars manager gets focus when maximize form
posted

Hi,

I have a problem with the ultratoolbars manager:

I have several forms with ultratoolbarmanagers on it. When I have more than one form opened (every form as a tab, using mdimanager) and I maximize my main form, the tab which has the most controls in the utm activates automatically. It looks like the utm always activates the tab which needs the most room. Probably there is an event which fires after maximizing the main form, but I cant find such an event.

What I want is that the current activated tab remains the active tab even if I maximize the main form.

Does anybody have an idea how to prevent this behavior?

Thanks!

Offline posted

Hi,

this behavior was a bug in utm and has been resolved in Infragistics 11.1

Offline posted

Hello Mr_PiNk,

If you mean to handle the resize event of the main form, you could use a code sample like the following:

private void Form1_ResizeEnd(object sender, EventArgs e)
      {
        if (this.WindowState == FormWindowState.Maximized)
          {
            //perform the required actions here
          }
        }

The behavior you mentioned is not by default, so most probably something in your code changes the active tab of the MdiManager after manipulating the WindowState of the form. I have tried the same and it works as expected for me. 

If you are still able to reproduce this behavior please feel free to give me more details or attach a small sample reproducing it. I will be glad to look into this further for you.

Please do not hesitate to ask if something comes up.