Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Tabbed MDI Manager causing the Dock Manager to behave incorrectly
posted

Hi,
I'm facing a bit wierd issue with ultratabbedmdimanager and am unable to resolve the same. Would request you to please help ...

Scenario:
(1) I have an MDI Parent form which has a DockManager & TabbedMDIManager. Any MDI Child form opened is displayed as tabs.
(2) Each MDI Child form has a dock manager which is used to dock right a particular control (hereby referred as dockable pane).

Problem:
In the MDI Child form,
(1) When a user moves the mouse on the dockable pane, the dockable pane flies out and the form increases its width to occupy the space which was used by the dockable pane bar on the RHS.
(2) If the user clicks on the control in the dockable pane, then the controls on the form shifts to left as if giving a feeling that the whole fom has shifted on the left. Also some controls move out of the screen

I have noticed that if I disable the Tabbed MDI Manager on the MDI Parent form then everything works fine. But I need the Tabbed MDI Manager. Kindly help, thanks in advance.