Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultragrid remove active row color in v8.3
posted

Hi Team,
We have Infragistics v8.3. I have one quick requirement in utlragrid to remove the active row appearance (Blue Color) no need to highlight active row with color. And can we highlight border area of multiple selected cells like bold frame in Excel. I know this feature is available with new v9.2 or so.. But can we do it in V8.3??

Offline posted

Hi Mahesh,

singhmaheshk said:
    I have one quick requirement in utlragrid to remove the active row appearance (Blue Color) no need to highlight active row with color.

FAQ:How do I turn off the ActiveRowAppearance so that the active row in the grid does not appear selected.

singhmaheshk said:
    And can we highlight border area of multiple selected cells like bold frame in Excel. I know this feature is available with new v9.2 or so.. But can we do it in V8.3??

I'm not sure exactly what version this feature was added. The property to turn this on is:

this.ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.SelectionOverlayBorderColor

So see if that property exists in your version. If it does not, then you will need to upgrade in order to get this feature.