Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Layout Issues with ToolbarManager
posted

Hello:

I have a few questions but here is the setup:

I have a UltraToolbarMananger with 10 toolbars. The toolbars that load depend on rights and what modules the customer has (I am controlling through database with true/false). The toolbars load based on how the customer has set them up. The issues I am running into are:

1) How can I force the toolbars to always show everything they have? What is happening is the toolbars load and shorten themselves up. I want it so that if the toolbar does not fit it automatically goes to the next row.

2) When I first setup the toolbar I had it using app styling. I turned that off..and turned it back on but now it won't take the styles. It just displays as 'standard'.

Thanks.

Parents
    Offline posted

I have managed to fix #2, I had to manually add utbMain.UseAppStyling = true to the designer. It does not seem to be working from the properties in the UI for some reason.

I do have a question 3:

How can I control where the toolbar is in relation to other toolbars when adding it to a row? When I set a toolbar to row 0 let's say, it puts it in front of all the other toolbars(to the left), I want it to be the right. Is there a way to justify only certain toolbars in the manager to the right?

Reply Children