Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Out of Memory & Standard Palette
posted

I am using version 9.1. I am having memory issues as I am trying to write 12-25 worksheets into single workbook.

1) Is there a way to append single spreadsheet to existing excel document on disk each time without loading complete workbook into memory.
2) Using standard palatte I am able to write more worksheets. Is there a way to set standard palatte after loading existing workbook using workbook.load

(related discussion) http://forums.infragistics.com/forums/t/39942.aspx

please advice

Thx

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

What version of the assemblies are you using? I thought we had already made some changes to the Excel assembly so that is uses temp files and avoids these sorts of problems, but maybe I am wrong.

sbprasadrao said:
    1) Is there a way to append single spreadsheet to existing excel document on disk each time without loading complete workbook into memory.

I do not beleive there is any way to do this currently.

sbprasadrao said:
    2) Using standard palatte I am able to write more worksheets. Is there a way to set standard palatte after loading existing workbook using workbook.load

I don't think there's any way to do this, either. The palette mode has to be set when the Workbook is created, you can't change it later.

Children
No Data