Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Combo Weird Problem
posted

Dear Infragistics Community,

I have a form with a grid and a group box in which i have a couple of combo's.

Two of them are working perfectly but the other one is doing a strange thing:

When i select an item from the 1st combo the 2nd(which isn't working) should filter out some of the values. On my PC it's doing that just right, on another PC i tried it and it's working, but on a third PC it's not working for any selection i make in the 1st combo, and even if i don't make a selection, on the third PC it shows me nothing.

I checked the database and that is not an issue, the code is the same on all 3 computers, it's a working, built application. 

It's a weird issue and for 3 days i've been digging and still nothing. I even tried to make more room in the group box for it, but no resolution so far.

Further info: the 3 computers are running win XP with different SP's, it's Infragistics 9.1, none of the other combo's cause this problem on any other form, all 3 computers are x86 Intel processors, i am using Visual Studio 2005 with C#, the data is loaded with DataBinding.

Please help!!! give me ideas, any ideas, as ludicrous as they may be!!!

Parents Reply Children
No Data