Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can't load Excel 2010 file
posted

Hi,

I'm trying to use Infragistics3.Excel.v10.1 (10.1.20101.2018) to load an excel 2010 spreadsheet, but I keep getting an ArgumentOutOfRange exception:

"Index was out of range. It must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.  Parameter name: index  Actual value was 0."

This is in a winforms VB.Net 2010 project, using .Net 4.0. As I understand it, the XLSX format is the same for 2007 and 2010, so shouldn't this work? I get the error with any XLSX file.

The stack trace of the exception is included below,

Kev

Stack Trace

at Infragistics.Excel.WorksheetCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)     at Infragistics.Excel.Workbook.OnAfterLoadGlobalSettings(WorkbookSerializationManager manager)     at Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.Excel2007.XLSX.Elements.WorkbookElement.OnAfterLoadChildElements(Excel2007WorkbookSerializationManager manager, ElementDataCache elementCache)     at Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.Excel2007.XmlElementBase.LoadChildElements(Excel2007WorkbookSerializationManager manager, ExcelXmlNode node, ExcelXmlDocument document, XmlReader reader, ElementDataCache elementCache, List`1 elementCacheCollection, BeforeLoadElementCallback beforeLoadElementHandler, AfterLoadElementCallback afterLoadElementHandler, Boolean& isReaderOnNextNode)     at Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.Excel2007.XmlElementBase.LoadChildElements(Excel2007WorkbookSerializationManager manager, ExcelXmlNode node, BeforeLoadElementCallback beforeLoadElementHandler, AfterLoadElementCallback afterLoadElementHandler, Boolean& isReaderOnNextNode)     at Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.Excel2007.XmlElementBase.LoadChildElements(Excel2007WorkbookSerializationManager manager, ExcelXmlNode node, Boolean& isReaderOnNextNode)     at Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.Excel2007.XmlContentTypeBase.Load(Excel2007WorkbookSerializationManager manager, Stream contentTypeStream)     at Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.Excel2007.Excel2007WorkbookSerializationManager.LoadPart(IPackagePart part)     at Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.Excel2007.Excel2007WorkbookSerializationManager.LoadPartRelationships(IEnumerable`1 relationships, ContentTypeBase contentType)     at Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.Excel2007.Excel2007WorkbookSerializationManager.LoadWorkbookContents()     at Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.WorkbookSerializationManager.Load()     at Infragistics.Excel.Workbook.LoadXLSXFile(Workbook workbook, Stream stream, IPackageFactory packageFactory, Boolean verifyExcel2007Xml)     at Infragistics.Excel.Workbook.LoadHelper(Stream stream, WorkbookFormat format, String parameterName, IPackageFactory packageFactory, Boolean verifyExcel2007Xml)     at Infragistics.Excel.Workbook.Load(String fileName, IPackageFactory packageFactory, Boolean verifyExcel2007Xml)     at Infragistics.Excel.Workbook.Load(String fileName, IPackageFactory packageFactory)     at Infragistics.Excel.Workbook.Load(String fileName)