Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Display cell / right to left text (Arabic)
posted

Hi,

How to I set a column to display text right to left as I have a column that has Arabic text.  (It is currently displaying the last letter of the text as the first letter.  However if I were able to set righttoleft = true for that column, it would display correctly.) 

I have set the grid property rightoleft as true, but this has no effect on the column in question.  

I set the style of the column as FormattedText, unless there is some way to set the Formatted Text as righttoleft = true --- it does not display correctly.

If I set the style of the column to FormattedTextEditor - the words are all ordered incorrectly.  If have to find some way to set the leftoright=true and the TextSectionBreakMode = OnlyWhenNecessary.

I forsee myselft having to use the FormattedTextEditor at some point as text will need to display in colour.

Hope someone can assist me with this.

Ahmed

Parents Reply Children
No Data