Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Display cell / right to left text (Arabic)
posted

Hi,

How to I set a column to display text right to left as I have a column that has Arabic text.  (It is currently displaying the last letter of the text as the first letter.  However if I were able to set righttoleft = true for that column, it would display correctly.) 

I have set the grid property rightoleft as true, but this has no effect on the column in question.  

I set the style of the column as FormattedText, unless there is some way to set the Formatted Text as righttoleft = true --- it does not display correctly.

If I set the style of the column to FormattedTextEditor - the words are all ordered incorrectly.  If have to find some way to set the leftoright=true and the TextSectionBreakMode = OnlyWhenNecessary.

I forsee myselft having to use the FormattedTextEditor at some point as text will need to display in colour.

Hope someone can assist me with this.

Ahmed