Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraTextEditor and a DropDownEditorButton
posted

Hi,

Is it possible to be able to control the position of the control that is shown as a result of clicking on the drop down editor button that I have added to an ultra text editor?

I have a text editor to which I have added a drop down editor button

The drop down editor button has a control assigned to it - it is this control I would like to be able to position.

I'm adding to the ButtonsRight collection and it is being located from there expanding to the left. Ideally, I would like it to be anchored from the left side of the control and expanding out to the right (in the same way a drop down control works)

TIA

Alan

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hi Alan,

Setting the RightAlignDropDown property to false will align the control in the DropDown to the left edge of the parent control.

If you have a UltraTextEditor with a DropDrownEditorButton in the ButtonsRight collection, you may use the following code:

((DropDownEditorButton)ultraTextEditor1.ButtonsRight[0]).RightAlignDropDown = DefaultableBoolean.False;

thanks

Vaibhav

Children
No Data