Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Bug #21771
posted

Back in September I was told a bug fix had been put in for the log Y axis issues.  Is this still on the table?"

"a bug report was entered for this problem recently, #21771"

This was a reply to my post

Logarithmic Y Axis format

I am trying to format the y axis in a logarithmic chart with standard interval numbers like 1, 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000, 100,000 etc.  I spoke to Infragistics years ago about this and was told it was coming but can't find any mention of it.  Is this possible now or is this a feature request.  This format is used a lot in petroleum engineering.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Brian,

I have been looking into your issue and indeed this was forwarded to development as you wanted, but as a result was not qualified as a bug, since this is the decided behavior for this functionality. The reason for that is that It is not logical to have a logarithmic scale with a percentage style and so it had been decided it should act as a smart style the way it is.

Hope this makes things clearer.

Sincerely,

Petar Monov

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics Bulgaria

www.infragistics.com/support

Children
No Data