Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
SelectedDateRanges does not retain view
posted

Hi,

I've attached a demo project to show you what I mean. I have code that keeps the diary in a week view, regardless of the active date chosen. My problem is that when you choose a date within the already selected date range, it reverts to single day view.

eg. click on 17 May. This will highlight 17th to the 23rd. Click on the 18th and it will revert to a single day.

Is there a way around this problem?

Thanks, Ryan

Example.zip
    Offline posted

The attached project wouldn't run (I think it is because you didn't include the resources.resx), so I was not able to see exactly what you describe here. Going by the description, however, I think it might be because you are using the ActiveDay in your WeekView method; when no dates are selected, the UltraDayView will show the ActiveDay, but once there is a date selection it shows that. Note that the SelectedDateRanges.Add method is overloaded and one of the overloads allows you to not clear the existing selection, so you might need to use that.