Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to Change DaySettings IsWorkDay PER owner PER individual date
posted

I'm sorry if the subject doesn't make much sense but let me explain.

Given the following Example:

• i have an UltraDayView control
  • I have a UltraCalendarInfo which the UltraDayView is bound to.
  • I have two appointment rooms/owners
  • The two appointment rooms/owners actually reside in different physical states of the country.

When there is a public holiday in one State (for owner #1) then it does not necessarily mean the the same public holiday applies to Owner #2. This means I can't simply DISABLE the day object in the CalInfo to stop users being able to make an appointment on this day, because it means I can't access my valid Room/Owner.

What I wish to achieve is that for the appointment room which has the public holiday... i want to set .IsWorkDay = False to JUST Owner #1 and JUST for that individual date. The IsWorkDay has the nice affect of still making the day available to CALINFO but colors that entire owner as "Unavailable" color.

I can easily set the .IsWorkDay settings per DayOfWeek eg:

Sunday = Is NOT WorkDay
Monday = IsWorkDay
Tuesday = IsWorkDay

But is it possible for a specify .IsWorkDay = False for a SINGLE OWNER for a SINGLE DATE OF THE YEAR?

If not... then what is a suitable workaround? Do I have to revert to a CustomDrawFilter or something like that?

Regards
Aaron