Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Change the content of appointment dialog
posted
Hi all,I am new to Infragistics and am presently working on the tool.I have an issue with the new appointment dialog which gets launched on double clicking the UltradayView or the UltraWeekView control in Infragsitics.I want to change the content in the appointemnt dialog..for example, the "New appointment - Appointment" title of the dialog should be customized.I dont want thte user to see the barcolor control, the description and the Action tabs.Basically i want to customize the whole dialog to my choice.Can any one let me know as to how exactly this can be done?And also can anyone enlighten me as to how the appointment dialog gets instantiated?Any help in this regard will be very much helpful for me in the studying the tool..Best regards...

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

You can create and show your own dialog in response to the BeforeDisplayAppointmentDialog event. Canceling the event prevents the default dialog from appearing. There is a sample which demonstrates this concept (see AppointmentDialog2007).

Children
No Data