Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Layout hangs when switching between different applications.
posted

Hi,

I dont know that if this is the right place for my problem, please let me know if I am wrong.

Actually while develping a winform application for our client we have used infragistics controls in a extensive way so as to support theming. i.e. we have used controls like ultragrids, ultragroupbox, ultratext editors, ultratoolbarmanagers, ultra dock manager, ultratabstrip, etc. and we have marked their UseOSThemes property to true. In normal use , memory usage reaches around 300 MB.

While its usage, other applications opened simultaneously by our client are like Outlook, IE, etc. The issue we are facing is that while switching between applications like outlook, etc using ALT+TAB, our application layout hangs and seems form paint fails permanently, it needs to be restarted.

I know that input from my side is bit wierd,  but I want to know from Infragistics support team if I missed any best practice using infragistics controls. Please provide me any comments if any one can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Karan