Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to find the parent node of an UltraTreeNodeColumnHeaderUIElement
posted

I have a tree that looks partially like the following:

I am using a context menu on a right click. I can detect clicking on a column header from the MouseUp event by walking up the ElementFromPoint at the mouse location to get the UltraTreeNodeHeaderUIElement. But the Node property is always null (Nothing). That Node property is documented as "Returns the UltraTreeNode instance associated with this UltraTreeNodeColumnHeaderUIElement instance, or null if it is not associated with a specific node". I assume that each of my column headers is associated with the node to which the column set is 'attached' since I have a column header on very node that has a column set. I need to find the parenting node (in the first case, the parenting node is 'Medication Care'). Short of trying to adjust the mouse location arbitrarily to try to find the node immediately above the column header, is there a particular way to find it?

Parents Reply Children
No Data