Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
BeforeRowLayoutItemResized is not raised
posted

I use 8.2 version of the grid and need to handle the BeforeRowLayoutItemResized event. Obviously the grid is in row layout mode. I expect the event to be raised when I double click the right border of the column so that the column width fits the caption of it. However, the event is not raised. At the same time AfterRowLayoutItemResized is raised and works as expected.

Please let me know if I'm missing something.

Thanks,

Vitaly

posted

Hello Vitaly,

I have created a support ticket on your behalf with number: CAS-44166-GCTLFY and will update you on the progress of the issue there.

If you have any quetions on the matter please submit them to the newly created case.

Sincerely,

Petar Monov

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics Bulgaria

www.infragistics.com/support

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Vitaly,

I tested this out in the oldest supported version, which is v9.2 and I get the same results. The Before event does not fire, but the After does.

This is probably a bug, and so I am going to forward this thread over to Infragistics Developer Support so they can get it looked at.