Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
MessageBoxManager rounded style?
posted

I have loaded the office2007Black.ISL style library.  All my controls and windows have the rounded style, even in XP.

However, I cannot make any UltraMessageBoxInfo windows assume this rounded style in XP.  I have created an instance of UltraMessageBoxManager, and am using this instance's ShowMessageBox() method to display the message box.  The form's title bar is the normal OS theme style, and don't match the overall look of the rest of the application.

What do I need to do to make my dialog boxes show using this rounded form style?

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

Unfortunately, the ability to provide the rounded-form borders is not available for the UltraMessageBoxManager. To demonstrate you interest in this functionality, I would suggest entering a feature request so our product management will consider this feature for a future release.

Thanks,

Chris

Children
No Data