Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWinGrid CardView Issues
posted

Hello All,

Actually I am facing a problem regarding UltraWinGrid when It's in Card View, how can i restrict text length? I've tried to accomplish it by setting MaxLength property in Initialize Layout event of the grid but still it receives more characters then the limit specified and when cell is changed it displays a message box regarding characters that should be there in the column, but it should not allow the user to type more then the limit specified isn't it? and when the grid is in normal view it is working fine with  ColumnStyle.DoubleWithSpin.

The second thing is when the data is invalid in the column I've called the DataRow's SetColumnError method to set the error on that column by type casting e.g. (DataRowView)e.Cell.Row.ListObject).Row. but still it isn't showing any error notification on the column which is working fine if the grid is in normal view.

Thanks for your help in advance.