Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGridBagLayout - User Resizing and Moving Items
posted

Hi All,

I'm looking for a nice non-techy way to enable the user to specify the layout of items in a tab page in regards to the Origin and Span (and possible the Weight and Insets) of the items.

I got excited when I came across these enumerators in the Infragistics.Win.Layout namespace:

I understand from their descriptions that these would be exactly what I'd need - allowing the user to drag and drop and resize the items in the tap page as they desire. But I can't find where or how these enumerators are used in either a GridBagLayoutManager or a GridBagLayoutPanel...the only examples I have found regard UltraTrees instead...

Does anyone know if this is possible? If so, how?

I also noticed this component: GridBagLayoutDragStrategy, but again I could not see how this is used...

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Richard

posted

Does anyone have any information on this?

I'm looking for a way for the user to drag controls from one location to another - reorganising and moving between e.g. tabs.

Any information on these enumerations would be greatly appreciated, at least to determine whether I'm heading down the right track...

Cheers,

Richard