Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Card view area width grows when CardSettings.Width is initialized more than once
posted

Is this a known bug with WinGrid in CardView? I have a WinGrid with CardView enabled which I load with new data depending on some other control (Grid.DataSource = null followed by Grid.DataSource = DataTable). Within Grid.InitializeLayout() I'm setting grid width to the visible area of the parent control (that value remains static) -Grid.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].CardSettings.Width  = parentcontrol.Width

Every time new data is loaded into the grid and Grid.InitializeLayout() is called the card area width grows a little more than the time before (even though the width value is the same)...Basically after Initializelayout is called twice card area extends beyond the visible area by a significant margin. Is there any workaround for this issue?? It seems setting grid datasource = null also resets CardSettings.Width to zero...

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data