Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
MDI controls error styling
posted

I have the following scenario:

I have a windows shell that manages styles and loads MDI forms, this shell is in one assembly. My MDI forms are in a separate assembly and I load them dynamically on the shell, this behavior works great but there's an error when I try to change the style in runtime, in the MDI forms and the shell the controls change the style, but not the inbox controls. I placed an inboxControlStyler in the MDI forms but is not working, and there's information for those controls in the isl file. How can I correct this? maybe I'm not setting correctly the style library or something. 

How can I configure the application to change the styles of the inbox controls dynamically? Please this is urgent.

Thanks for the help.

Ariel

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Ariel,

I'm a little unclear on what's going on in your application. But it sounds like it should be working just fine. If there's an InboxControlStyler on the form and the Infragistics controls on that form are picking up the styling, but the inbox controls are not, then something is clearly wrong.

Is your application using multiple threads?

Can you duplicate this in a small sample project?