Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to hide an empty column for each row when using RowLayoutInfo SpanX and OriginY
posted

For each row in a table there is a note field where the user can attach any text they want. I'm using OriginY and SpanX with the RowLayoutColumnInfo to set that column on it's own line (as per picture).

When the note field is empty, we want the row to be a single row i.e. in the bottom picture the selected row wouldn't have all that empty space.

It doesn't seem to be possible to do this using the RowLayoutColumnInfo, so I was wondering what is the best way to achieve this?

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

I don't believe this is possible with a cell. However, you might want to hide the column always and use the RowAutoPreview, instead. This is a separate field that appears at the bottom of the row, just as you have it here. And I am pretty sure when the text is empty, it will not show up at all so there will be no empty space.

The only thing is, the RowAutoPreview is not editable.

Children
No Data