Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Sort not displaying indicator on custom column
posted

Hi,

I have a wingrid which is databound to a datacontract class.  We hide the activeFlag column, and instead show a status column, which is a button.  I can sort on any column in the grid as per default behavior, however the action column doesn't show the sort indicator.  What setting am I missing?

Thanks.

Below is the code used to create the custom column:

Private Sub ActionColumnCreate()

_statusColumnCaption = "Status"

_grid.DisplayLayout.Bands(0).Columns.Add(STATUS_COLUMN_ID, _statusColumnCaption)
        _grid.DisplayLayout.Bands(0).Columns(STATUS_COLUMN_ID).Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.Button
        _grid.DisplayLayout.Bands(0).Columns(STATUS_COLUMN_ID).ButtonDisplayStyle = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ButtonDisplayStyle.Always
        _grid.DisplayLayout.Bands(0).Columns(STATUS_COLUMN_ID).CellButtonAppearance.Image = Global.Common.CompanyName.Library.Image.My.Resources.NewRecordIcon_32
        _grid.DisplayLayout.Bands(0).Columns(STATUS_COLUMN_ID).CellButtonAppearance.FontData.Underline = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.True
        _grid.DisplayLayout.Bands(0).Columns(STATUS_COLUMN_ID).CellButtonAppearance.ImageHAlign = Infragistics.Win.HAlign.Center
    End Sub