Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problems with InitializeRow event.
posted

Hi,

I am using Infragistics UltraWinGrid v7.3, and I have a few concerns:

1)-

My Initialize Row event,  sometimes , does not fire on a cell/row update, thereby missing a few row/cell coloring tasks. Eg: this is what im telling it to do ->

if Column 'Y' ==1 , color the row blue, else use default color.

if Column 'X' == 2, color cell at column 'Z' red,

else if X == 1  color 'Z' cell green, else use default color.

Ever so often , I have Y==1, and the row is still in the default color ... but if some other row value changes (like X==1) , then Z cell becomes green and the row becomes blue. This occurs rarely, but noticably ... so what I do is force these coloring checks upon each datasource update => this makes the grid behave like it should.

Do you know why this happens, and any workaround for this?

2)

Another oddity I noticed occurs very rarely, but is of great concern. Sometimes my grid renders the same row multiple times, one below the other ... to make matters worse, any update on the original row, updates these 'copies' as well. The only way to get rid of this is to restart my grid.

This 'duplication' also varies, once I noticed the same row appearing 4 times ... recently I noticed on row appearing 11 times. I have noticed this about 4-5 other times in the past 6 months.

Do you have any solution for this?

Thanks.

Parents Reply Children
No Data