Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Supressing CTRL+TAB OR CTRL + TAB + SHIF in UltraTabControl
posted

I want the user not to be able to navigate to any tab using CTRL+TAB OR CTRL + TAB + SHIF.

I have tried the code in http://forums.infragistics.com/forums/t/8609.aspx for removing the Mapping and also used the other code "overriding ProcessDialogKey". But both code do not work.  I am wondering if there is any way not allowing the user to navigate the tabs using those two keys, since some tabs are hidden from the user, but they are shown in that dialog so if we could even hide those hidden tabs it will work as well.

Parents
No Data
    posted

To what dialog are you referring? The UltraTabControl does not display a dialog when using Ctrl+Tab navigation. Are you using a different control or component? Also, that post you mention indicates that there was a bug with the key mappings in the UltraTabControl which was subsequently fixed. Make sure you are using the latest SR for the version you are using.

Children
No Data