Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Help needed on docking
posted

Hi

I am a newbie to work with ultraDockManager. I am having 3 panes (Pane1, Pane 2, Pane 3). These panes should behave like, if I click the Style1 button Pane 1, Pane 2 should be docked on left, Pane 3 should be docked on right. If I click the Style2 button Pane 1, Pane 2 should be docked to right, Pane 3 should be docked on left. If I click the Style3 button Pane 1, Pane 2 should be docked on top, Pane 3 should be docked on bottom. If I click the Style4 button Pane 1, Pane 2 should be docked to bottom, Pane 3 should be docked on top.  

It should be something like the attached.

Any suggesstions?

Thanks in advance.

Styles.rar
Parents
No Data
    posted

I would recommend saving layout files for the desired layouts you mentioned here. To create them, put a temporary button on your application. The logic for this button should call one of the SaveAs... methods on the UltraDockManager. Use the overloads which take a file name so these layout files will remain on your system when the application ends. Run the application, order the panes in one of the four configurations, and then hit your save button. Rename the saved file to indicate the configuration it contains and move it into your project directory. Do this for all four configurations and then stop your application. Include all 4 layout files in the project and set their Build Action to "Embedded Resource." At runtime, when one of the layouts is needed, load the embedded resource stream and pass it into the appropriate LoadFrom... method on UltraDockManager.

Children
No Data