Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
The path is not of a legal form.
posted

I have a form with an UltraToolBarsManager on it.  I usually open the code first, and then the designer.  Sometimes the designer does not open, and I get the error "The path is not of a legal form."

This is getting worse and worse.  It takes up to 2 and a half minutes to open the form, and then I have to open it a second time so I spend five minutes just opening a designer. 

I have searched and searched on the web and the only suggestion I have found is to check for any bad references in the project, or if the references are all OK, to check for any path strings that are longer than 260 characters.  Neither of these issues are present in my application.

If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know, it would save a lot of time and frustration.  This happens now on many different forms, including those without a ToolBarsManager, but just various Infragistics controls.

Greg