Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Latest version of AppStylist?
posted

Do we have a new version of AppStylist? I'm on Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 8.3.20083.2039.

Could you direct me to the latest one?

Thanks,
Fausto

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Fausto,

WinAppStylist and WebAppStylist are updated with each new release of our toolset.  This is so that they can handle any new controls, or features for existing controls, that are part of that new version of the toolset.  So, the latest version of WinAppStylist is part of NetAdvantage for .NET 2009 Volume 2.

These programs are also updated with our service releases.  I don't recall whether they're updated only if they're updated in the service release, or if the version number is updated even if the application itself is unchanged.  Etiher way, if you have installed the latest service release for NetAdvantage for .NET (Windows Forms) 2008 Volume 3, then you have the latest version of WinAppStylist for 2008 Volume 3.

Reply Children
No Data