Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultragrid Row border thickness
posted

1. I have a ultragrid with many rows, and i want to put a thick line after every 3 rows, is there a method or property that i can use to set the row bottom or top border thickness  (like how we do in html tables)

2. I have a grid with two bands (0 and 1), when i expand to the second band, it expands and also at the end of the child rows, the header of the main band displays again, this happen for every tree level. Is there a way i can not have the header repeat for main band.

thanks in advance.

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Bala said:
    1. I have a ultragrid with many rows, and i want to put a thick line after every 3 rows, is there a method or property that i can use to set the row bottom or top border thickness  (like how we do in html tables)

No, there's no way to assign a thick border. But there is a property on the row called RowSpacingAfter which you could use the create a space after the row.

Bala said:
    2. I have a grid with two bands (0 and 1), when i expand to the second band, it expands and also at the end of the child rows, the header of the main band displays again, this happen for every tree level. Is there a way i can not have the header repeat for main band.

Yes, see the HeaderPlacement property on the override object.

Reply Children
No Data