Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraMonthViewMulti select entire week of the day that's clicked
posted

I have an UltraMonthViewMulti that I want to select the entire week (Sunday - Saturday) when a user clicks on a day.  On load, I am able to select the entire week for the start date that is passed in by doing the following (ex: select week of 10/4/2009 - 10/10/2009 - start date is 10/4/2009):

this.ultraCalendarInfo.SelectedDateRanges.Clear();

this.ultraCalendarInfo.SelectedDateRanges.Add(startDate, startDate.AddDays(6));

On the mouse click event, I'm calling the above code passing it a start date of the Sunday before the date the user clicks.  Ex: the user clicks 10/6/2009 - I set the start date to be 10/4/2009.  I can see the entire week getting selected, then it changes to just the day of 10/6/2009 being selected.  If I immediately click on another day in that week (ex: 10/7/2009), the entire week is selected.  It continues in this pattern (show a day, then show the week).  If I click on a day in different week, it selects that week.  It only is a problem if I click on a day in the week that is currently selected.  Any suggestions?