Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
handles problem
posted

i´ve tryed to manage the event got y lost focus with a textbox and everything goes rigth, when i try with a  ultraTextEditor this takes a unusual behavior (and theoretically its the same code, i just changed the name of the textbox). In fact with addHandler a cant see infragistics control in the intellisence. Could it be posible that infragistics does not support addhandler or em i have concepts problem?

Public Class Form1

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        CheckBox1.TabIndex = 0
        UltraTextEditor1.TabIndex = 1
        Label1.TabIndex = 2
    End Sub

Private Sub a(ByVal s As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs) Handles UltraTextEditor1.GotFocus
        Label1.Text = "tiene foco"
    End Sub

Private Sub b(ByVal s As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs) Handles UltraTextEditor1.LostFocus
        Label1.Text = "pierde foco"
    End Sub

End Class

Public Class Form2

Private Sub Form2_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        CheckBox1.TabIndex = 0
        TextBox1.TabIndex = 1
        Label1.TabIndex = 2
    End Sub

Private Sub a(ByVal s As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs) Handles TextBox1.GotFocus
        Label1.Text = "tiene foco"
    End Sub

Private Sub b(ByVal s As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs) Handles TextBox1.LostFocus
        Label1.Text = "pierde foco"
    End Sub

End Class

can anyone help me to understand whats goin on?