Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Add row in the main grid when TemplateAddRowonTop is enabled
posted

Hi,

Actually issue is that Grid works fine with all kind of paste operation correctly. I have grid with UltraGrid.DisplayLayout.Override.AllowAddNew = AllowAddNew.TemplateOnTop and when a user types in a field the new row is moved to the main grid with the row still showing IsAddRow = true. Similar when we change the row after supplying the values to the cells and move to the next row.

Now, I want the same scenario that when I paste the values into a cell that is in the Add Row (TemplateOnTop) using the Ctrl-V this does not move the new row to added row that it does not behave like behave the same as the above scenario does. I am here to get a way how to achieve this that when we paste data to the cell and grid move to the next row grid should add row to main grid from templateRow.

I am trying to find a way to make the grid behave the same way by forcing the grid to add the row like it does when the user types in the cell.

Parents Reply Children
No Data