Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Manually created band not shown
posted

Hei,

this is probably a newbie question but I'm working on my first project using Infragistics and the Ultragrid.

I'm using a BindingSource populated with one DataTable as the DataSource to the grid. Because the DataTable is programatically created by a webservice, it's not available at design time. Therefore I've created the grid data schema manually leaving me with one band containing columns. The Key of each column corresponds to a column in the DataTable and I've changed the header captions, etc. Some columns I have deliberately left out of my schema.

But, when I launch the app and the grid is databound it shows the columns from the DataTable without all the changes I made to the band columns I created manually.

How can I force the grid to use the manually created band schema? The problem is similar to the default .NET gridview where you have to set AutogenerateColumns = false when you want to manually define the columns and values to show.

Parents Reply Children
No Data