Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Office Green Spplication Style
posted

Hi All,

I am trying to create an application that is similar to MS Excel 2007 which I am using the Ribbon from the toolbarmanager amoungst other controls.

The difference is I want the same office style but on green and their is no Office2007Green.isl.

Can anyone tell me how to achieve this, I have tried createing from the office template and setting a green pallete but this style all the controls but ignores the ribbon which then becomes a horrid grey and dark blue?

Any feedback would be most appreciated

Cheers

Lee

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Lee,

MS Office2007 only has 3 color schemes, Silver, Black, and Blue. So those are the tree we give you.

We also give you the ability to apply a Blend color, though. So here's what you do...

• Open up AppStylist and start with one of the three existing Office2007 isl files.
    • In the upper-right corner in AppSylist, there's a panel that is collapsed by default call "Style Library Properties". Click this to expand it.
    • Here you can choose the base color scheme (Blue, Black, or Silver)
    • There's also a checkbox under that which says"Apply Blend Color" and the option to choose a color. Check this box and pick a color like Green.

This will give you the same basic styling as Office2007, but with a color of your choice.