Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Installing 2007 v3 alongside 2009 v1
posted

I have installed 2009 v1 but now realise I need 2007 v3 as well.  I have tried installing it but it gets so far seems to do a roll back and then ends with a message saying there has been an error.

How can I install 2007 v3 alongside my 2009 v1?

Thanks

posted

The two versions can be installed side-by-side, typically without any special action on your part.  Whatever error is occuring when installing 2009 Volume 1 likely isn't related to having already installed 2007 Volume 1.

I recommend that you attempt to install again, and generate a log file.  This article from our online Knowledge Base shows how to create a log file.  Once you have a log file, you can submit a support request, and attach a zipped copy of the log file.  A Developer Support Engineer can then investigate further based on the information in the log file, and work with you to resolve the issue.