Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Changing the FillAppearance of a progressbar embedded in a cell
posted

I am attempting to change the FillAppearance property for a ProgressBar associated with a grid cell. I tried changing the ultraProgressBar1 property, but this does not seem to have any affect. Do I need to do it on a per/cell basis and, if so, what is the syntax for doing this? (I was trying to use GlassTop20)

(FYI. I am using the AppStyleGlow.isl from the MyFInances showcase app, but even when I comment this out, I am not seeing the FillAppearance effect)

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

The most common reason for this is that your grid is using themes and the themes override the appearances.

Try setting the grid column's CellAppearance.ThemedElementAlpha to Transparent.

Note, however, that the application style is probably already turning off themes. So if it does not work even when the isl is applied, then my guess is that the isl file contains styling for the progress bar in which case there is no way to override it in the application.