Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
a few questions
posted

1) I have an UltraDockManager, and I want to have several tabs in it, either directly in the main DockAreaPane, or in DockableGroupPane.  I would like the tabs to show at the top of the pane rather than the bottom.  Is there any way to set this?

2) Is there any way to hide the caption/header area of each tab in the pane?

3) Is there any way to make the tab container, either the DockAreaPane or DockableGroupPane fill the container, such that is autosizes to the window.  Should I just do this by setting the size of the container programmatically when a resize occurs?

Fyi, I would like to have dockable tabs that act more or less like standard tabs by default, but can be dragged into their own dockable area if the users wants.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Question 2  This probably is not what you want since you lose your pin and close options, but this is how you do it.

DockableGroupPane dgpTemplate = new DockableGroupPane();

dgpTemplate.DefaultPaneSettings.ShowCaption = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;

Children
No Data