Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGridExcelExporter: Excel exporting error
posted

When using UltraGridExcelExporter "Export" method to export the contents of the Ultragrid I sometimes get the following error.

Error exporting to Excel: Input string was not in a correct format

I want to know the cause of the error and a possible solution to fix it.

Parents
    posted

When I click on the link below it says the post is deleted. Could  you reply to the current post?

http://community.infragistics.com/forums/threadanswerhandler.aspx?PostID=162649

My reply: Unfortunately I do not have a stack trace for this error because the error is not consistent. Please advice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Infragistics Community - Automated Email [mailto:no-reply@infragistics.com]
    Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 9:51 AM
    To: Gyani Sadamastula
    Subject: Deleted Posts Re: UltraGridExcelExporter: Excel export error

A post has been suggested as the answer to your question by [Infragistics] Mike Saltzman:

Re: UltraGridExcelExporter: Excel export error
    By [Infragistics] Mike Saltzman in Deleted Posts

Hi,

Can you post the call stack of the error? There's not enough information here to go on.

If this answered your question click here to verify the answer. If this is not the answer to your question then click here or reply to get more information.

Thank you,
    Infragistics Community Team

Reply Children
No Data