Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGridColumnChooser Select/Deselect All
posted

We are using an UltraGridColumnChooser on the majority of the grids in our application. The users have recently requested the ability to select or deselect all of the columns in the column chooser. I thought this would be real simple but I can't seem to access the check box control of the column chooser to check or uncheck the different columns. I've tried setting the cell's value with no luck. I initially figured I would have to do some kind of cast to a checkbox editor but the editor property of the cell is always null. Is it possible to do what I'm attempting? What property do I need to access to check and uncheck the column's checkboxes, or is there a method available on the control to automatically check all of them? I'm using v8.3. Thanks in advance.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Nevermind, figured it out. I was able to just set the hidden property of the grid and the checkboxes automatically updated in the column chooser. There was no need to programmatically check the column chooser's check boxes.

Children
No Data