Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to alter the height of the WindockManager caption area
posted

Hi,

I want to increase the height of the caption area of the UltraDockManager. I tried with all the properties

available but in vain. Also I want to change the background/foreground colors of the caption area.

But change is not reflecting.

Can any one tell me how i can achieve this ?

Thanks in Advance

Panna

Offline posted

Hello Panna,

For increasing the height of the caption area of the UltraDockManager you can use following code snippet:

dockManager.ImageSizeCaption = new Size(40, 40);

For changing the colors you may try something like the following code:

dockManager.DefaultPaneSettings.ActiveCaptionAppearance.BackColor = Color.Red;
                dockManager.DefaultPaneSettings.ActiveCaptionAppearance.BackColor2 = Color.RoyalBlue;
                dockManager.DefaultPaneSettings.ActiveCaptionAppearance.ForeColor = Color.Yellow;
                dockManager.DefaultPaneSettings.ActiveCaptionAppearance.BackGradientStyle = GradientStyle.Horizontal;
    You also need to change the window style of your dockManager because some themes override your colors.

dockManager.WindowStyle = WindowStyle.VisualStudio2008;

Sincerely,

Danko Valkov

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics, Inc.