Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WinSchedule - Add buttons without appointments
posted

I would like to add buttons into a calendar user interface.  I don't have appointments that i need to bind.  I'm trying to allow scheduling to time slots and would like to show a button to allow adding appointments to a time slot if time slots are available.  Originially, I was expecting that I would see some kind of day rendered event on the calendar and that i would be able to just add a button control to the day.  I don't see anything like this.  I have found recommendations to use a IUIElementCreationFilter but it seems like i have to have appointments bound to the calendar for this to work.  Please point me in a direction.

Thanks!

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

tbc573 said:
    I have found recommendations to use a IUIElementCreationFilter but it seems like i have to have appointments bound to the calendar for this to work.

No, there is no connection between IUIElementCreationFilter and data binding. You can use the IUIElementCreationFilter interface to add buttons to TimeSlots; see our knowledge base for related articles.