Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Does UltraCalendarInfo allow any sort of searching?
posted

I'm loading appointment data from a number of different sources into an UltraCalendarInfo control, and I need to locate the next open timeslot of a particular size given the workday settings and the appointments loaded. I can do this by-hand if necessary, but since I am already loading all of this information into the UltraCalendarInfo control it seemed reasonable to ask if there is already a function or feature of the control which does something similar. I didn't see anything that looked likely in the documentation. Ideally, I would like to search through only the visible owners but that would just be a convenience thing. If there is not a full-on search capability, is it possible to pick a timeslot myself and query the UltraCalendarInfo control to see if it is open, and if so, would only the visible owners be taken into account?

Any help is appreciated,

- Bret

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Yes; use the UltraCalendarInfo.GetAppointmentsInRange method. If no appointments exist in the subset returned by the method, that slot has no appointments. You can pass an arry of the Owners that you want to consider to filter out the ones that you don't.