Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cell updates with checkbox in column headers
posted

Hello,

I have a grid with a column containing booleans. I am using the new 9.1 feature and display a checkbox in this column header. What I want to have is the datasource being updated immediatly after the user click on a checkbox in a cell or in the header.

I have been able to reach my first goal (cell update) by handling the CellChange event and calling in the handler "e.Cell.Row.Update();"

Yet I can't seem to be able to update the datasource when the user click on the checkbox in the header. I have tried to handle the AfterHeaderCheckStateChanged event and call "this.ugFields.UpdateData();" but the edit symbol is still shown in the row headers. I have seen that in the sample the update is not performed immediatly either! The only way to commit the changes is to click on every row and leave them... That's definetely not convenient, at least in my scenario...

Am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Damien

Parents Reply Children
No Data