Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do you set the ToolbarsManager so it will only merge the Ribbon of the MDI Child and nothing else?
posted

I have a window that is used as MDI child through the TabbedMDIManager. I both defined a Ribbon and some Toolbars. I expect that the Merge process will only merge the Ribbon and ignore the Toolbars if the Parent Window is implementing Ribbon view, and vice-versa for Toolbar.

The Ribbon does merge, but the Toolbars also display which I think is incorrect behavior. Is there a way to at least tell the ToolbarsManager which view to merge, ex. Ribbon Only, Toolsbars Only?

Also when I set the MDIParent of the child to NULL to make it a stand-alone window, the Ribbon and Toolbars disappear.

Parents
    Offline posted

Can anyone at least help me figure out how to get back the Ribbon control of the MDIChild when you undocked and float it by assigning MDiParent to NULL?

Reply Children
No Data