Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Vertical Scroll Bar disappears after adding row in Grid
posted

Hello,

This started happening when we upgraded to version 2009. When our users add data to a grid, the vertical scroll bar disappears. However if we go to the filter row and use the drop down, we can still see and choose the other rows not shown but still the scroll bar does not reapper. Our temporary work around for this is to click the column header to sort and the vertical scroll bar reappears.  Our scroll bar propery is set to automatic.

Please help. Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

Sorry for the lengthy time in my response. Is this still happening?  Looking through reports there were some fixes to scrolling around that time that might be similar to what you were experiencing.  The scenarios were quite specific though and without knowing all the settings or having a sample showing what settings you used I can't say whether or not the latest service release for the version you were using will solve the issue presented.  Please let me know if I may be of further assistance on this matter.

Children
No Data