Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWinGrid ChangeCellStyles at runtime
posted

Public Sub ChangeCellStyles(ByRef RowName As UltraGridRow)
        Try
            For Each MyCell As UltraGridCell In RowName.Cells
                If IsNumeric(MyCell.Column.Key) Or MyCell.Column.Key = "ControlCaption" Then
                    If (Not MyCell.Value Is DBNull.Value) Then
                        Dim str As String
                        str = MyCell.Value
                        MessageBox.Show(str.ToString)
                         RowName.Cells("ControlId").Style.GetType(Of String)()

End If
                End If
            Next
        Catch ex As Exception
            MessageBox.Show(ex.Message)
        End Try
    End Sub

i am trying to set the style of the column "ControlId"
 on the bases of the "ControlCaption" which contains the EXACt component name or Caption can this be done at run time,here it is  RowName.Cells("ControlId").Style=??????????? how to set the value from the ControlCaption columns ,i am also referring the article
http://devcenter.infragistics.com/Support/KnowledgeBaseArticle.aspx?ArticleID=1725
any idea MIKE!!! thanks in advance

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand your question. It sounds like what you want to do is change the Style of one cell based on the value of another cell in the same row. If that's the case, then this is very easy. You would do it using the InitializeRow event of the grid. This event gives you the row, so you can examine the cells of the row, get any values you want from those cells and then set the Style on the Cells in the row.

Children
No Data