Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraCalendarInfo databinding
posted

Hi All,

I want to use my own database table for databinding to the ultracalendarinfo. For Example, I want to replace owners table with my table 'people'.

Is it possible or should I have to map my table to the owners table. If it is, then how can I do that ?

May be in future I will have to use another table in place of 'Appointments' table.

Is there any example given for it in any of the samples ?

Thanks

Panna

Offline posted

Hello Panna,

You could see a sample regarding this in our 'Windows Forms Feature Browser'.

If you have this installed(if you have marked 'Samples' when installing Net Advantage), you could run it from 'Start Menu' -> 'All Programs' -> 'Infragistics' -> 'Windows Forms' -> 'Samples' -> 'Samples (local)'.

When it loads, please navigate to the 'Calendars and Scheduling' tab and then 'Launch' the 'Databinding'  or for example the 'Notes Data Binding' sample. Or you can type in the 'Search:' 'Databinding' or 'Notes Data Binding'.